The bedroom is one of the most fall prone areas in the home, specifically when getting into and out of bed. The Bed Assist Bar offers added stability for greater confidence and peace of mind for you or your loved one.
It is also ideal when recovering from knee surgery or hip replacement, coping with a bad back or managing arthritis.
- Soft Grip – padded handle for additional hold and comfort
- Nylon/Mesh Pocket – keeps necessities at hand such as glasses, the newspaper, a flashlight or the remote control
- Fits Most Beds – Grip height adjusts to fit various mattress thickness and legs adjust to accommodate different bed frame heights
- Added Security – Safety straps wrap around the mattress for extra reinforcement
- Tool-Free Assembly – Comes together quickly and easily
- Sturdy Construction – powder-coated steel design for optimal stability that meets IEC standards for bed rails
- Handle height adjustment from the mattress base: 43.2 cm – 61 cm (17 in. - 24 in.)
- Leg height adjustment from the floor to mattress base: 41.9 cm – 49.5 cm (16.5 in. – 19.5 in.)
- Nylon/mesh pocket: 33 cm x 22.9 cm (13 in. x 9 in.)
- Latex-free, powder coated steel construction
- Dimensions (L x W x H)
- Overall: 71.1 cm x 35.6 cm x 111.8 cm (14 in. x 28 in. x 44 in.)
- Weight: 2.3 kg (5 lb.)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.