The Medsup COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test (Self-Testing) is a single use, visually readable, lateral flow test intended to detect the nucleocapsid antigen from SARS-CoV-2 in nasal swab specimens that are self-collected by an individual aged 14 years or older or are collected by an adult from an individual 2 years of age and older. This test is intended for COVID-19 symptomatic or asymptomatic individuals.
• Read the COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test (Self-Testing) Package Insert carefully before performing a test. Failure to follow directions may produce inaccurate test results.
• Do not use the test after the expiration date shown on the pouch.
• Do not eat, drink, or smoke before and during the test.
• Do not use the test if the pouch is damaged.
• All used tests, specimens and potentially contaminated materials should be discarded or recycled according to local regulations.
• Humidity and temperature can adversely affect results.
• The test line for a high viral load sample may become visible within 15 minutes, or as soon as the sample passes the test line region.
• The test line for a low viral load sample may become visible within 30 minutes.
• Do not collect the nasal swab specimen when nosebleed happens.
• Wash hands thoroughly after use.
• Avoid exposure of your skin, eyes, nose, or mouth to the solution in the tube. The reagent solution in the tube contains hazardous ingredients (see table in REAGENTS). If the solution contacts the skin or eye, flush with plenty of water. If irritation persists, seek medical advice.
• Keep the test kit away from children and animals.
• Do not use nasal sprays for at least 30 minutes before collecting a nasal swab specimen.
• Children aged 2 to 13 years of age should be tested by an adult. Do not use on anyone under two years of age.
Storage and Stability:
• The kit can be stored at temperatures between 2 - 30 °C.
• The test is stable until the expiration date printed on the sealed pouch. Do not use after the expiration date.
• The test must remain in the sealed pouch until use.
• DO NOT FREEZE.