- The Circulation Promoter helps to target and stimulate the reflexology points along the feet. The conductive footpads are divided into sections to better target different areas in the soles of the feet.
- circulation in the feet results in ache, cramp, and stiffness. Powered by DR-HO'S Pain Therapy System, the Circulation Promoter contracts and relaxes the calf muscles at different rhythms to pump built-up fluid from your feet and legs up into the rest of the body
- TENS devices deliver one type of stimulation. While they will relieve pain at first, the body will eventually adapt to the stimulation and continue to send pain signals. With DR-HO’S proprietary AMP technology, the Circulation Promoter delivers over 300+ different electrical stimulations that automatically and randomly vary in wavelength, frequency and rest periods.
- This soothing variety of pain-relieving pulses prevents treatment adaption and allows the device to continue to deliver effective relief over time.
- The Circulation Promoter uses both TENS and EMS therapy. TENS works by stimulating the nerves to disrupt the flow of pain signals to the brain.
- It is also thought to aid in the release of endorphins — a chemical that our bodies naturally produce to relieve pain. Conversely, EMS works by stimulating muscles causing them to contract and releas
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.