Melatonin helps reset the body’s sleep-wake cycle, an aspect of the circadian rhythm. It helps reduce the time it takes to fall asleep (the sleep onset latency aspect of sleep quality) in people who fall asleep slowly or with delayed sleep phase disorder. Melatonin is also taken to help prevent or reduce the effects of jet lag (e.g., daytime fatigue and sleep disturbance) for people travelling by plane if flying east over two or more time zones.
5-HTP is included as a supportive ingredient for melatonin. This plant-sourced amino acid is a derivative of the essential amino acid tryptophan. At higher dosages, 5-HTP is used as a sleep aid. L-theanine is an amino acid compound found in green tea that helps promote relaxation temporarily.
Features and Benefits:
- Great-tasting tropical fruit flavour soft-melt tablets
- Contains 66 % more melatonin (2.5 mg) than our previous formula
- Provides 100 mg of L-theanine to promote relaxation temporarily
- Contains 5-HTP, sourced naturally from Griffonia simplicifolia seeds
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- No gluten
- No dairy
- Free of artificial colours, preservatives, and sweeteners
- No wheat, yeast, soy, egg, fish, shellfish, animal products, salt, tree nuts,
- NPN: 80113813
- Adults: Consult a physician for use beyond 4 weeks.
- All uses except jet lag and relaxation promotion: Chew 1–2 tablets daily with food at or before bedtime or as directed by a physician.
- Jet lag: Chew 1–2 tablets daily with food at bedtime, while travelling, and at destination until adapted to the new time zone or daily pattern bedtime or as directed by a physician.
- Promote relaxation: Chew 2 tablets daily with food at or before bedtime or as directed by a physician.
- 45–90 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.