A viable alternative to harsh drugs and invasive treatments, the Pain Therapy System can provide temporary relief from chronic, intractable pain and pain associated with conditions such as arthritis and fibromyalgia.
The device also provides soothing massage-like stimulations to soothe sore and aching muscles. Powered by DR-HO’S Pain Therapy System, the device uses TENS, EMS Therapy and DR-HO’S proprietary AMP. It’s the combination of these three pain relief technologies that set
- 4-pad muscle therapy system
- 4 x self-adhesive massage pads
- 2 x pairs of replacement gel pads
- 2 x clip-on carrying cases
- Carrying case
- Pad replacement chart
- Owner's manual
- TENS stimulates nerves to help reduce pain signals sent to the brain.
- Auto-Modulating Pulse (AMP) provides a soothing variety of stimulations to prevent treatment adaptation.
- EMS causes muscles to contract and relax to increase local circulation and reduce soreness.
- Comes with large & small body pads for use on different painful areas.
- Battery-powered and portable so you can use the device anytime and anywhere.
- Offers distinct massaging techniques: deep kneading, chopping, rubbing and more
- DR-HO'S 12 soothing massage techniques constantly change so your body never adapts to just one type of massage.
- Many other professional devices that cost upwards of a thousand dollars do not vary the massage techniques, resulting in adaptation and reduced results. With variable massage techniques, DR-HO'S Dual Muscle Therapy SystemTM is much more effective.
HOW THE PAIN THERAPY SYSTEM RELIEVES PAIN
- The Pain Therapy System 4-Pad uses TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) to stimulate the nerves. This stimulation disrupts the normal flow of pain signals sent to the brain and provides temporary relief of pain. Additionally, TENS is also thought to aid in the release of endorphins — a chemical naturally produced by our bodies to relieve pain.
- Alongside TENS, the Pain Therapy System 4-Pad uses EMS, which works by stimulating muscles causing them to contract and release. This stimulation helps to increase local circulation, relieve muscle soreness and aid in the improvement of healthy muscle performance.
- Most TENS devices deliver one type of stimulation. While they will relieve pain at first, the body will eventually adapt to the stimulation and continue to send pain signals. With DR-HO’S proprietary AMP technology, the Pain Therapy System delivers over 300+ different electrical stimulations that automatically and randomly vary in wavelength, frequency and rest periods. This soothing variety of pain-relieving pulses prevents treatment adaptation and allows the device to continue to deliver effective relief over time.
- Poor circulation can result in a number of ailments. The stimulation delivered by the Pain Therapy System 4-Pad helps to improve local circulation, encourage healthy blood flow and increase tissue oxygenation.
POWERFUL AND COMFORTABLE
DR-HO'S provides 12 of the best soothing massage techniques proven to relieve deep and chronic muscle tension and pain in as little as 20 minutes.
The soothing massage techniques simulate the techniques used by massage therapists, including deep kneading, gentle chopping, and soothing rubbing.
VARIETY OF 12 DIFFERENT MASSAGE TECHNIQUES
DR-HO'S 12 soothing massage techniques constantly change so your body never adapts to just one type of massage. Many other professional devices that cost upwards of a thousand dollars do not vary the massage techniques, resulting in adaptation and reduced results.
Set the automatic timer for 10 or 20 minutes on DR-HO'S Dual Muscle Therapy SystemTM before you sleep, and enjoy a deep relaxing massage before bed. DR-HO'S system will automatically shut off.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.