The paring knife gets its name from its main function—removing or “paring” away things like peels or pits from fruits and vegetables. It’s ideal for peeling, coring, trimming, decorating, and other detail work. Its small size gives you complete control over the tip and edge of the blade.
- For peeling, trimming, coring, and more
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive)
- Steel: proprietary VG-MAX cutting core, 34 layers each side stainless Damascus cladding
- Handle: D-shaped ebony PakkaWood
- Blade length 8.8 cm (3.5 in.)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.