berry extract featuring non-GMO hand-harvested European black elderberries. Each softgel is equivalent to 6400 mg of fresh raw berries. Used in herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of colds, flus, such as coughs, sore throat, and mucous buildup of the upper respiratory tract.
Features and benefits:
- Features non-GMO black elderberries
- Hand harvested from Europe
- Contains a concentrated 64:1 extract, equivalent to 6400 mg of fresh, raw berries per softgel
- Provides 100 mg of extract per softgel
- 1–2 fast-acting liquid softgels per day
- Small, easy-to-swallow liquid softgels
- Standardized using a unique solvent-free process that preserves and protects antioxidants
- No gluten
- No dairy
- Sugar free
- Free of artificial colours, preservatives, and sweeteners
- No wheat, yeast, soy, fish, shellfish, salt, or tree nuts
- Children (10 and older): 1 softgel daily or as directed by a physician.
- Adults and Adolescents: 1 softgel 1–2 times daily, or as directed by a physician.
- 240 servings
Cautions or warnings:
- Consult a physician prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a physician if symptoms persist or worsen. Hypersensitivity (e.g., allergy) can occur, in which case discontinue use. Diuretic effect may occur. Keep out of reach of children.
For product freshness, protect from heat, humidity, and light.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.